Returns & Exchanges
Please note, all items must be returned new, unused and with all original packaging and tags attached within 14 days of order receipt.
To make the return process quick and easy for you, we have launched a new digital returns hub. Here’s how it works:
1. Please visit the RETURN FORM section and follow the on-screen instructions to generate your returns label. Ensure you input the email address you used when placing your order.
2. Once your return has arrived at our warehouse, our team will then check that the items are in their original condition*. This process typically takes 24-48 hours.
3. Once your return is accepted, a refund will be issued. Funds can take up to 2 business days to appear in the account of your original payment method.
4. You will be informed of your refund via email confirmation.
5. All returns are free of charge.
*Please note that if your item does not pass our checks, you will be notified via email for a 50% refund, as damaged goods do not qualify for a full refund. Take a look at our Terms of sale for more details.
COVID-19 Update on Returns | Valid until 01/04/22
If you wish to make a return but for any reason have not returned your order within 14 days, you can email us your order details and proceed to the 3-day grace period where you are then responsible for preparing your own shipment of the return. Upon receiving your item back, you will receive a full refund. Through this option, please make sure to keep hold of the tracking number in order to confirm proof of a return.
Once your item(s) has been received by our store. Please allow up to 3 working days for your account to be credited.
Exchanges can be done for all Uk orders ONLY if the item you want to replace with is in stock. If the item is not in stock then you can return your item to us for a refund.